ACTIVITY IN RETIREMENT (AIR)
REGISTERED CHARITY No 1001228
- AIR is a charitable organisation based in Macclesfield and run by retired people for retired people.
- Its aim is to keep retired people in Macclesfield and the surrounding areas fit and mentally active and to fulfil a social need. The membership is circa 750.
- There are various activities to take part in (see “The A.I.R Week” tab). Social nights, days out and holidays (see “Events” tab) are also arranged.
- AIR issues a Newsletter every 2 months detailing forthcoming events.
- There is a yearly subscription of £10 and people attending an activity are required to pay £1 towards refreshments.
- For further information contact Liz Welton (Chairwoman) on 01625 428166.