ACTIVITY IN RETIREMENT (AIR)
REGISTERED CHARITY No 1001228
1. AIR is a charitable organisation based in Macclesfield and run by retired people for retired people.
2. Its aim is to keep local retired people fit and mentally active and to fulfil a social need. The membership is circa 750.
3. There are various activities to take part in (see “The AIR Week” tab). Social activities, days out and holidays (see “Events” tab) are also arranged.
4. A Newsletter is published every 2 months detailing forthcoming events.
5. There is a yearly subscription of £10 and then £1 towards refreshments when attending an activity.
6. For further information please contact the Chairman or Membership Secretary (see “Committees” tab).