ACTIVITY IN RETIREMENT (AIR)
Registered Charity No. 1001228
1. AIR is a charitable organisation based in Macclesfield and run by retired people for retired people.
2. Its aim is to keep local retired people fit and mentally active and to fulfil a social need. The membership is circa 600.
3. There are various activities to take part in (see “The AIR Week” tab). Social activities, days out and holidays (see “Events” tab) are also arranged.
4. A Newsletter is published every 2 months detailing forthcoming events.
5. There is a yearly membership subscription of £10 and then £1 towards refreshments when attending an activity. However, you are welcome to join an activity as a guest for a couple of weeks before deciding to become a member.
6. For further information please contact the Chairman or Membership Secretary (see “Committees” tab).